Meet Kathleen O’Grady
Founder & CEO
In 2008, Kathleen O’Grady capitalized on her expertise in authentic leadership coaching by launching her own strategic consultancy firm and turning it into an internationally recognized center of excellence for organizational development. Authentic Leadership Advisors (ALA) continues to push boundaries by honoring individual creativity and innovation while helping organizations get out of their own way.
Kathleen is driven to deliver high-touch coaching experiences through seamless cross-functional collaboration and high integrity consultation. She is known as a “transformational trouble-maker” who disrupts business models at every level. Whether it is revolutionizing internal communications, eliminating leadership blind spots, or building a company culture that attracts and retains top talent, she embraces all aspects of her work and truly cares about long-term partnerships that build on previous successes. She especially focuses on supporting C-suite executives, HR leaders, and trail-blazing entrepreneurs.
For over a decade, Kathleen has collaborated with some of the world’s best companies including Fortune 100 firms such as Deloitte, Cisco, BP, and Ivy League Schools. Part of her expertise lies in powerfully presenting her passion for authentic leadership in keynote speeches, commencement addresses, conference sessions, as well as custom company-sponsored educational or inspirational talks.
As a visionary in her field, Kathleen is a two-time past president of the International Coaching Federation Raleigh Chapter, and is listed as #1 in USA Today’s Top 10 International Coaches.
“When what you do for a living goes from being a means to earn an income to an absolute moral imperative, you have found your life’s calling.”
- The Courage to Lead: Embracing Authenticity in the Workplace
- From Group to Team: Cultivating Collaboration and Cooperation
- Relationships Lead to Results: How to build trust and gain influence
- Mastering Executive Presence: The Top 10 Traits of Professional Poise
- Strategize to Succeed: Transforming Tactical Leaders into Strategic Thinkers
- Communicating with Confidence: Essential Skills for Executives
- Mastering Your Minutes: Mindfulness and Time Management Techniques
- Building Bridges, Not Walls: Tools for Managing Disagreements
- Cisco Systems
- UNC Chapel Hill
- North Carolona State University
- Duke University
- North Carolina Central UNiversity
- Meredith College
- CBC America
RDU Chapter of the National Black MBA Association
North Carolina Project Management Institute
- International Coaching Federation
- Triangle Organizational Development Netowrk
- Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
Living Arts College Commencement
CEO | Master Certified Coach | Speaker | Authentic Leadership Expert | Transformational Trouble-Maker
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States • 500+ Connections • Contact Info
"*" indicates required fields