Research proves that successful people share the common trait of self-awareness. By knowing your strengths and challenges and those of others, you can learn to effectively adapt your communication and behavior to achieve greater success in both your personal and professional life.
The DISC Assessment measures four dimensions of your behavioral style and defines your preferences for:
- Decisiveness — your preference for problem solving and getting results.
- Interactiveness — your preference for interacting with others and showing emotion.
- Stability — your preference for pacing, persistence, and steadiness.
- Cautiousness — your preference for procedures, standards, and protocols.
DiSC Plus Assessments
The DISC Plus Assessment combines the DISC Assessment and Values Assessment into one comprehensive report.
The information provides great insights into your natural and adaptive behaviors and your most powerful motivators. By leveraging what is often new-found knowledge and self-awareness, it becomes easier for you to engage others and to align your passions and purpose.
The Values Assessment measures seven dimensions of motivation:
- Aesthetic — A drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic — A drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic — A drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political — A drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic — A drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory — A drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical — A drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
Get In Touch
Our growing team of passioanate experts are eager to make an impact on your leaders and organization.