The Advanced Insights Assessment is a powerful resource for leaders who want to maximize their effectiveness when engaging with others. This highly-validated tool is used for coaching and developing high performers and for hiring the right candidate at any level within the company; particularly when making critical selections for an executive team.
The ADVanced Insights Assessment is a comprehensive trio of assessments, which includes:
- The Attribute Assessment — Measures an individual’s thinking and decision-making preferences.
- The DISC Assessment — Measures an individual’s preferred behavioral style.
- The Values Assessment — Measures an individual’s preferred motivational style and drivers.
Our preference becomes a subconscious force that affects our decision-making process and shapes how we perceive ourselves and others. The Attribute Assessment categorizes and measures decision-making preferences in three dimensions:
- Personal — Prefers to make decisions based on personal point of view, feelings, and needs of self and others.
- Practical — Prefers to make decisions based on real-world, task-oriented thinking.
- Analytical — Prefers to make decisions based on concrete facts and data.
- Decisiveness — Preference for problem solving and getting results
- Interactiveness — Preference for interacting with others and showing emotion.
- Stability — Preference for pacing, persistence, and steadiness.
- Cautiousness — Preference for procedures, standards, and protocols.
- Aesthetic — Motivated by balance, harmony, and form
- Economic — Motivated by economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic — Motivated by need to stand out as independent and unique individual.
- Political — Motivated by having control and influence over tasks and people.
- Altruistic — Motivated by humanitarian efforts or desire to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory — Motivated by ability to establish order, routine, and structure.
- Theoretical — Motivated by quest for knowledge, learning, and understanding.
Get In Touch
Our growing team of passioanate experts are eager to make an impact on your leaders and organization.